Monday, October 5, 2009

Floundering thru Alberta

I'm here in Calgary looking for a new job because my broke ass hasn't been working in over 6 months. I'm cool about it all but the thing that is making this such a pain in the dick is that my dad insisted he come with me.
Why?
Well he used to live in Calgary...25 years ago but hey, the city can't change that much in one quarter of a century, right?...Right?
It has, sadly to his dismay (or delight). He keeps exclaiming, "Holy shit!" and "Ffffuck" whenever he sees something new that jumps out at him. This also means he's looking over my shoulder every three minutes, seeing what I'm writing on applications. He keeps getting excited and then exclaims, "Don't get excited." He's acting sorta like Flounder from Animal House.

No comments:

Updates

  So it's been a while since I've done one of these. 78 days to be exact.