Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Room

No longer confined to the stamp-book sized room of a Travelodge hotel, I'm now lodging in the computer room of Aaron and Katelyn's home. 
It's a nice warm room which is perfect considering that the outside has turned into a winter wonderland...in fall. I've been applying to jobs, hoping to get employment anywhere. My dad said that I have two weeks which is fine with me.
If I don't find anything here, I'm more than likely to move out to the Northwest as a last ditch effort. Sure to everyone else it might sound like prison but think about how many people have gone to prison and came out better? Not enjoying this weather too much but it's tolerable so long as I have a hat and gloves. Other than that, not much else to report. Plan on making my special veggie and meat sauce sometime this week (probably Thursday) in some way to show my thanks and keep myself busy.

No comments:

Updates

  So it's been a while since I've done one of these. 78 days to be exact.