Thursday, January 19, 2023

A Big Fan

 





When Kevin Conroy unexpectedly passed away last year, I wrote a small tribute but felt that wasn't enough. I wanted to do something that had a bit more impact. So that same day I wrote out a script and sent it to artist Marcelo Milicay. He wanted to be involved with this and this is what we've been sitting on since then.

I'm extremely happy with how this came out and if anything...it has actually lit a fire inside of me. This comic was written back in November and since then I've written another two comic scripts and I find myself constantly thinking of other stories I want to tell.

I won't go into too much detail except that the few stories will feature Batman and have that same, awesome, Bruce Timm/The Animated Series style to them.

These are the dreams of a seven year old that are finally coming true...
If Mr. Angus (My second grade teacher) could see me now...

No comments:

Updates

  So it's been a while since I've done one of these. 78 days to be exact.